Style 50 First Stage Fat Transfer Compression Garment
Contour's Fat Transfer Garment was created to meet first stage cosmetic surgery recovery requirements. This garment is ideal for the first two to three weeks or first stage after a Brazilian But Lift (BBL) procedure. No need to shop around, our customer service team has been assisting with post surgical needs for over 30 years, consulting with cosmetic surgeons to ensure we provide you with cutting edge technology compression garments that are also comfortable.
Most doctors recommend patients wear a compression garment for 3-6 weeks after a Brazilian Butt Lift. Always follow your doctor's instructions.
Fat Transfer Garment Provides Comfort:
* A stretch cotton fabric covers the buttock area providing the required level of compression
* Hook-and-eye closures on the shoulder for ease of fit because it can be pulled on
* Additional compression panels for the outer and inner thigh areas
* Attached binder fits over buttock area to provide compression for the lower back area preventing fluid pocketing/buildup
Fat Transfer Garment Provides Beauty:
* Molds to your new body shape presenting you with a smooth appearance
* Comes in the color of classy black
It is recommended that you purchase an additional garment for in-between washings.
FREE SHIPPING for purchases over $135!
TIMING - When to wear the garment after a Brazilian But Lift
During the first 2 to 3 weeks after your procedure wear your garment 24 hours per day. Only remove it for washing or taking a shower. The garment should be supportive and fit snugly but not be so tight that it causes pressure.
- Be the first to review this product