Style 4 Mid Thigh Girdle 4 inch Slit Crotch First Stage Compression Garment
The Style 4 Mid Thigh Girdle with 4 inch Waist Band and Slit Crotch by Contour is a 1st stage compression garment for a comfortable recovery after liposuction of the hips, thighs, buttocks, flank and stomach. Abdominoplasty, tummy tuck, panniculectomy surgery, thigh lift, liposculpture, lipoplasty, smart lipo, laser lipo, water assisted liposuction.
The Contour Mid Thigh Girdle 4 inch Slit Crotch is your solution to your doctor's recommendation of a First Stage recovery compression garment because we designed it to provide the maximum compression and comfort you need immediately following surgery. Do not let the word "girdle" confuse you. Our Mid Thigh Girdle is very comfortable yet fully compresses.
How Contour’s Mid Thigh Girdle 4 inch Waist Band Aids in First Stage Healing:
- Reinforced abdominal area
- Soft-knitted 55% Lycra Spandex material
- Soft-brushed fabric backing on the four inch (height) waistband for extra compression where needed
- Padded hook & eye zipper closures for easy fit and comfort
- Reinforced open crotch is built in for easy and quick convenience
- Flat seams prevent deep recesses in or bunching of the fabric
- Full side zippers allow ease in stepping into and pulling up your girdle
- Anti-microbial finish prevents bacteria from growing
Contour always remembers how important it is to feel beautiful, especially right after surgery, therefore, our Mid Thigh Girdle is smooth and simplistically stylish, with the bottom of the thighs edged with a classic lace design.
Liposuction of the hips, thighs, buttocks, flank and stomach. Abdominoplasty, tummy tuck, panniculectomy surgery, thigh lift, liposculpture, lipoplasty, smart lipo, laser lipo, water assisted liposuction.
Garment care Instructions:
Contour keeps garment care easy for you by recommending you hand wash with Variance, a fabric wash designed specifically for compression and support garments .Common petroleum based soaps and detergents leave a residue on fibers that attract dirt, dull color as well as deteriorate the prescribed pressure of the garment.
After hand washing your garment, lay it out to dry. Do not place in the dryer. Contour also recommends having a second garment available for in between washings. There is peace of mind in planning ahead!
- Be the first to review this product