Jobst Compression Stockings Fight Dangerous Blisters and Ulcers
SensiFoot Diabetic Socks are available in knee, crew and mini-crew
styles and are sized just like regular socks. Unlike regular socks,
however, they offer these advantages:
- Flat toe seams to reduce rubbing and irritation
- Padding to provide extra cushioning and reduce blisters
- Gradient compression to prevent bunching and improve circulation
- Moisture-wicking fabric to keep feet dry
- Antimicrobial agent to inhibit the growth of bacteria
daily wear, Jobst SensiFoot compression stockings make foot care easy.
Washing the socks is easy, as they can be placed in any standard washing
machine. In addition, you can choose to air dry them or put them in the
drier if you're short on time. Like other support hose, the SensiFoot
line provides physician-recommended compression that remains stable
throughout the day.
At ContourMD, you can find SensiFoot Diabetic
socks and other compression stockings. Jobst support hose helps you
manage a variety of medical conditions and their symptoms.